Friday, November 27, 2009

Giving Thanks

...that Thanksgiving is over (except the mashed potatoes are all gone... fail)! And also the damned Black Friday. Ehh. My dad works at a LEGO store, so I went to the mall to see him last night while he was working from 12:00am to 8:00am. It was a mad house, not just his store, but the whole freaking place. And people were eating chinese food at 3:00 in the morning; it was so bizarre and I probably won't ever go out to Black Friday again because it was no fun. Anyway, I've pretty much just been maxin' and relaxin' the past few days, but I needed to do some work today so I started making wax casts in my pterodactyl mold. It's quite frustrating because the neck is so weak that the heads keep breaking off and I have to find some way to reattach them which means lots of hot wax all over the kitchen (and my hands). I've also been brainstorming ideas for my "Simple vs. Complex" assignment for photo and I think I have some cool ideas. Hopefully I'll be able to find the strength to upload some photos tomorrow, it's just been hard to motivate myself to plug the cord into my computer... Also, I want to scan in some pages from my sketchbook that I've been working on recently.

Oh yeah, I thought this was funny: Nativity Scenes... Gone Awry?

No comments:

Post a Comment